Withdrawing a Student

To withdraw students from Nansemond River High School and have sufficient records for new school enrollment, parents must:

* Make appointment to visit NRHS School Counseling Office to meet with counselor and/or registrar
* Have a government issued ID with you.
* Return ALL Nansemond River High School properties (ie. textbooks, uniforms, library books, etc.)
* Settle all school financial obligations

Guidance Fax Number: 757-538-5430

Tracey Goodman, Registrar
757-923-4101 option 1
[email protected]